Many homeowners opt for hardwood refinishing in Boca Raton, Fla. It can be done to the home to add immediate value and provide a great return on investment. Plus, people love how their flooring looks once it’s done, so it gives an excellent atmosphere for the home. Deciding which company to hire for the project is the part that often leaves homeowners confused. Knowing what to look for can make a world of difference.
“It’s important to work with the right company for your hardwood refinishing so that you protect the investment,” explains Salomon Cruz, company owner. “Doing a little bit of homework ahead of time can save you a lot of headaches and money later on.”
Working with a high-quality company is essential, whether someone plans to keep the home or put it up for sale once the project is completed.
Here are a few things to look for when choosing a flooring company to hire:
- Experience. Experience is crucial when it comes to refinishing and other flooring projects. Opt for a company with a lot of experience.
- Expertise. Forget hiring a jack-of-all-trades to refinish the hardwood. Choose a company that specializes in hardwood flooring.
- Free estimates. Homeowners should never pay for estimates if someone tries to charge for a quote, which is a red flag.
- No mess guarantee. Homeowners want to avoid being left with a mess from a refinishing project.
- Reputation. Check the reputation of any company being considered.
- Licensed and insured. This should go without saying, but it’s so important it must be mentioned. Verify that the company is licensed and insured.
“We have helped many homeowners in Boca Raton with their flooring needs,” added Cruz. “Refinishing is a great option, especially in today’s economy, but you need to know the company you are hiring will do the work and do it right.”
Diamond Wood Floors & Development has over 30 years of flooring experience. They serve all commercial and residential customers throughout South Florida. The company has completed over 7,000 projects. In addition to hardwood refinishing, they provide hardwood installation, baseboards, custom work, and more. They are offering all new Boca Raton customers a 10% off coupon for services and free estimates. To claim the voucher and schedule an appointment for free estimates, visit the site at:
About Diamond Wood Floors & Development
A Coral Springs, Fla., based company, Diamond Wood Floors & Development, are experts in wood flooring installation and refinishing. They are family-owned and operated and have been in business for over 30 years, serving South Florida’s flooring needs. They help commercial and residential flooring customers, including with custom flooring projects. To get more information, visit the site at: https://diamondwoodflooring.com.
Diamond Wood Floors
3744 NW 124th Ave
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Insider Quest 24x7 journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.